It is everyone’s dream to have their ownhomes, for it makes them pride, respect in the society and saves a lot of money paying rent or lease amount. People dream to buy a house as they could live independently and happily with the family enjoying their own life and also to make their children be settled in the future. Investing on House is very expensive in Bangalore so one has to make the right decisions while buying a property as the chances to get cheated are also high in the Real Estate Industry as some may sell the unknown or Government Property buy generating duplicate Documents.
Here are some tips to follow while buying a New House.
- Documents:- if you are Purchasing a Project or a home, check NOC issued by the Government Organization, mother deed, sale deed, commencement certificate, (if it is an under-construction project), conversion certificate (to check whether it is agricultural or nonagricultural land), Khata, occupancy certificate, encumbrance certificate, betterment charges slip, Ownership Documents, development agreement. Project plan document, Income Tax Documents, the materials used to build the project.
- Location:- Check whether the project is built in the developed locality if it is underdeveloped area then check about the upcoming developmental works for that location. Check about the benefits of staying in that locality like whether you have good access to schools, colleges, hospitals nearby and about the job opportunities in and around that locality.
- Transportation:- The main thing everyone looks about the easy travel convenience, If you are a working professional or your children has to travel by bus every day then choose a property where there are any time busses in that area. Check the transportation facilities like bus, train, Metro station nearby.
- Other requirements:- Take a few minutes to ride in that locality to check about other necessities like shopping malls, restaurants, theaters, etc. required by you.
- Price:- This is one of the important things to consider as you may get cheated for paying high. Take a small survey to check the price per square feet in that area with other builders or neighbors and compare the price quoted to you accordingly.
- Quality:- Check the quality of the project like whether they have used good quality tiles, marbles, bricks, metals and so on.
- Amenities:- Make sure You get 24 hrs. water and electricity supply. Check for all the amenities that are present as mentioned by the builder.
Appoint a good property consultant so that he will gather entire information about the area, cost, documents related to the project as he would have good experience in Real Estate Industry. Appoint a good advocate to check about the documents.
All in all, buying a house/flat/villa/apartment isn’t an easy task. you need to do fine filtration by visiting different projects, compare them with one another and take a final decision. A lot of research work is required to buy a safe, right, beautiful and affordable house. One such best place to make your work easy is the Ownhomes platform.
You can visit www.ownhomes.co.in to check every detail about the project. Own Homes act as mediators between you and the seller and make sure, you get the better property at a better price with all the required original documents. Own homes also help its clients by referring to good contractors, architects, designers if required by clients. It is the best place to buy a residential property in Bangalore.
“Own Homes” do not charge its clients for rendering services